Saturday, July 12, 2008

We take this opportunity to ask forex trading expert, Mr Don Schellenberg who will be in Malaysia this month, some questions about trading and the forex market. You can also post comments below to ask questions to Don.

NINE: Don, Thank you for your time to grant us this interview. Now, we all know that you trade and also coaches traders how to trade forex. Why Forex?

DON: The Forex market is the biggest financial market in the world and the most liquid market. The volatility of daily price movements gives me opportunity to make money in even a few minutes! Furthermore, the Forex market is a 24 hour market. It's convenient, like 7-Eleven. Most importantly, I can be anywhere in the world to trade forex, as long as there is Internet connection, because I travel a lot.

NINE: How do you trade Forex?

DON: My trading decisions are soley based on charts, which I think is the most reliable information available. I developed trading plans around these information to get the entry and exit signals.

NINE: ... And what chart technique(s) do you use?

DON: My expertise is in Elliott Wave and Fibonacci studies. I primarily use them to determine my next course of action and I use other indicators to confirm the action. I teach my students how to do it in my seminars.

NINE: Talking about seminars, do you teach the same techniques that you use in yor own personal trading to the students?

DON: Of course. I teach whatever I know to help these people who are passion about trading. I have taught many students and many of them are quite successful. In fact, some of them are more successful than I am!

NINE: Is everyone going to be succesful in trading the Forex market after attending your workshop?

DON: Well, that depends on the effort put in by those who attended my workshop. I can teach them what I know, but the student needs to take the initiative to practice long enough and implement the trading plans in the real live market.

NINE: OK. lastly Don, I need your comment on the Forex market. What do you think of the US dollar?

DON: I think the US dollars is going to continue to be weak, fundamentally and technically.

NINE: Any words of advice to readers here at NINE?

DON: Invest first in your education before putting your hard-earned money in to trading. Don't be impulsive. Follow your trading plan. Come to my coming workshop and I will share with you more.

NINE: Thank you Sir!.

DON: It's a pleasure.

Mr. Don Schellenberg will be in Kuala Lumpur on the 15th of July, 2008 (Tuesday) and in Penang on the 16th of July, 2008 (Wednesday) to conduct an evening forex seminar for those who are interested to trade the forex markets profitably like Mr. Don Schellenberg.

Click here for more information.

0 comments. Click here to post your comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to post your comments